Plenty of things have been said about losing weight. You hear so much about them that everything sounds so trite and banal. Everybody is talking about the same thing: the way it improves our health, promotes self-confidence and improves sex life. Those are obvious and well-known factors. This discussion is about some unforeseen reasons why a person should really lose weight.
- It was found out in clinical studies that fewer allergy symptoms seem to manifest themselves when a person is within his ideal weight.
- Asthma also seems to be cured/lessen/abate when an obvious loss in weight is done. It seems that the strain on the respiratory system is lessened; thus, it will be able to function normally with no added pressure to it.
- It seems that foot pain will miraculously disappear when an attempt to lose weight is made. Less pressure is placed upon it since it will support a lesser amount of weight.
- Relief from arthritis is also achieved since there is less strain on the bones to support muscles.
- Sound sleep is achieved because sleep apnea is eliminated. This is a dangerous medical condition wherein there is a temporary stoppage of breath. Sleep apnea is manifested by persons with excess body weight.
- Signing up for classes in advance will get you where you want to go: to your gym or yoga class. Since the classes have already been paid for, it will be a shame if you do not show up for it.
A challenge: lose weight to feel better.