Women often desire to have long, luxurious, vibrant hair. With enough money, this can be bought from the salon. After a few months, natural growth starts to appear, and with it, dandruff can make their presence felt too. Persistent little horrors they are.
All the painstaking efforts to look good fades away into the horizon upon the appearance of dandruff: they are itchy, flaky, a discomfort to have and may even make you look like you were running around under the snow.
With dandruff marring your otherwise perfect looks, here are certain items which you will need to become a perfect 10 once again:
- Aspirin— crush 2 aspirins and mix with your shampoo. Rinse well then wash again with plain shampoo.
- Tea tree oil—mix with your shampoo.
- Baking soda—wet hair and rub a generous amount of baking soda. Rinse well.
- Apple cider vinegar—mix with an equal amount of water and spray on hair. Wrap the hair in a towel for 15 minutes then rinse.
- Mouthwash—wash with regular shampoo then rinse with your favorite mouthwash. Apply conditioner.
- Coconut oil—a time-tested solution. Rub a few drops of oil into the scalp and let stay for an hour. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lemon—massage a lemon to your scalp. It changes the pH level in your scalp causing the flakes to disappear.
These materials have been used by our forefathers way back then. They are time-tested and proven to be effective.
Now your hair is free to shine once again.